Scroll down on this page to learn more about our Children's Ministry Programs...
- Kiosk Check-in / Name Tag Information
- Sunday School & MERGE Children's Worship Time
- AWANA Online Registration for 2018-2019 School Year.
FBC Background Checks for Volunteers
We use the Checkpoint Kiosks to check-in every time you bring your child to church. Check-in stations are conveniently located on each floor of the Children's Building. Grades 1 - 5 may check themselves in and get a Security Name Tag only.
Please notify the Children's Ministry office of any allergies or special instructions for your child that need to be added to your child's name tag.
mornings, your child will discover God's truth through Bible stories, music,
crafts, age-appropriate games and activities.
At the 9:45 Service, Sunday School classes are available for Grades 1 - 5 on the 3rd & 4th Floors of the Children's Building.
At the 11:00 Service, we have MERGE in Room 409 for all of our 1st - 5th graders.
If you are a 1st time guest or just visiting our church, please come by the 2nd Floor Lobby in the Children's Building and we will assist you in finding your child's classroom.
Welcome to AWANA at FBC Hendersonville! We have AWANA on Wednesday nights from 6:15 to 7:30 pm for ages 2 by 8/31/18 - 5th Grade.
Click HERE for Clubbers & Leaders to Register for AWANA Online.
Click HERE for the AWANA 2018/2019 Calendar.
We will not have AWANA Clubs during Spring Break Week - April 17.
5:30 pm in Room 409
For Grades 1 - 5
Led by Tabatha Wetherington
We will not have Kids Choir during Spring Break Week.
May 17 5:30 - 8:00 pm Cost - $5 per child
For ages Birth - 5th Grade
Join us on Friday, May 17 for our Parent's Night Out. This is a chance for you and your spouse to have some time for yourselves, and we'll keep the kids! Dinner will be provided on this night for the kids.
Registration is required and there is limited space so register now. Deadline to Register is May 12.
May 22 4:00 - 7:30 pm in Room 409
for Grades 1 - 5
I'm a Christian Now is an excellent and comprehensive study for helping children understand the decision they have made to become a Christian and what it means to live a Christian life. Our sessions will focus on various topics that include: Baptism, The Lord's Supper, Being a church member, Following God through one's actions, and Developing a Quiet Time.
Dinner will be included. There is no cost for this class.
Deadline to register is Sunday, May 19.
JUNE 17-21 8:45 to Noon
Register online for our VBS 2019 Roar! This epic African adventure engages the whole herd. At Roar, kids explore God's goodness and celebrate a ferocious faith that powers them through this wild life. You're in for a week full of fun, superb music, and a wild setting that come together to celebrate God's goodness!
Click HERE to Register Online for ages 4 by August 31, 2019 - Completed 5th Grade. Also, you can register to volunteer at this link too. If you have a child younger than the age requirement above, we do have childcare for our volunteers that help in our VBS. Click here to Contact the Children's Ministry office if you have questions or would like to volunteer.
ONLINE REGISTRATION FOR VBS WILL END ON JUNE 14.
Our week-long Children's Camp at Hickory Cove Bible Camp for those who have completed 2nd - 5th Grades. To register ONLINE, please follow the instructions below:
- 1st Click Here - for the INSTRUCTIONS on how to Register Online for this camp. You will need these instructions to complete your ONLINE Registration for this camp.
- 2nd Click Here - to REGISTER ONLINE for our FBC Kids Summer Camp. This link is for the FBC Hendersonville week at Hickory Cove Bible Camp. The deadline to register for this camp is June 17 NOTE: Register by May 1st if you want to guarantee your child a 2019 Summer Camp T-shirt with their name on it.
- 3rd Click Here - to PAY ONLINE for this Camp. If you do not want to make your payment online, you can contact the FBC Children's Ministry office at 693-3493 to make arrangements to pay with cash or check made out to FBC Hendersonville.
- Click Here - if you need a Scholarship Form The Scholarship deadline is May 1, 2019 at the Carolina Baptist Association. We must have your application in at the FBC Children's Ministry office by April 22 to apply for any scholarships for this camp.
CAMP STAFF INFORMATION:
If you are coming to this camp as a volunteer, please click HERE for your Registration Information.
July 15 - 19 Cost - $25
FBC Kids Choir Camp is a FUN week long Children's Choir Camp for those who have completed 1st Grade - Rising 6th Graders. Online Registration and payment must be completed by July 7.
You can pay in the Children's Ministry office with cash or check made out to FBC Hendersonville.
For volunteers and paid staff working with youth & children
Click here to complete the FBC Background Check.
If you need any assistance with completing your background check or have any further questions, please let us know by calling us in the Children's Ministry office at 693-3493 ext 153 or click here to email us.