Giving to the church can be done in person by placing an offering in the plate during any of our Sunday Morning Services, by mail, or by giving on-line through our secure service.
- To set up on-line giving click here or the link above and follow the instructions to set up your account.
- Offering envelopes are provided automatically to members on a monthly basis through the mail. If you have not joined FBC but would like to receive envelopes monthly contact the Finance Office.
- Privacy. Your giving is between you and God. Giving records are kept absolutely private. Only those in the Financial office, who record contributions have knowledge of who gives and how much.
- By setting up an on-line giving account (whether you give on-line or not) you can monitor your giving.
- Mid-year and end of year contribution statements are mailed to all who give.
First Baptist Church is thankful to God for the faithfulness of His people in supporting the work of the ministry. If you need to email the finance office please contact Penny Williams or Tammy Geouge. You may call them at 828-693-3493